Simple Ripple Scarf

Simple ripple scarf using two skeins of Koigu

Simple ripple scarf using two skeins of Koigu

Hi folks,

This isn’t a new pattern, but an update the simple ripple scarf we posted a couple of years ago. This is a simple non-lacy ripple scarf pattern that can be made from two skeins of Koigu kpppm yarn.

The scarf above is made with just one skein each of Koigu kpppm colour 100 and kpppm colour 214 which are alternated every second row. The scarf can be made wider and longer but you will need more yarn.

You can find the pattern here.

Posted in Free Patterns Tagged with: , , , ,
11 comments on “Simple Ripple Scarf
  1. dominique says:

The scarf is very nice, which wool did you use, it’s a very nice colour.Thanks

2. Jane says:

Thanks so much for this pattern. Just finished my ourth version of it. A great pattern for beginners.

3. Kathy says:

Oh, I love this scarf but when I click on the link for the pattern the page won’t open up. So disappointing. Does it when I find it on Ravelry, too. I click on the pattern site and it won’t open. Is there any other way I can obtain it?
    Thanks,
    Kathy

4. Jedda Hingston says:

I love this pattern. Actually I love your web page. I visited your store in late August, 2011 when My husband and I were in London for 3 days prior to a trip to Italy. I am from Australia. I can’t wait to return to London. I will definitely be making a return visit!

Cheers,
    Jedda Hingston

5. kathie says:

I love this pattern also but unable to open up on ravelry or loopknitlounge.com site?

Kathie

6. Barb says:

Anyone have an easy pattern for 2 skeins of koigu rpppm painters palette merino ? Also 2 skeins of alchemy silk purse colorways?

7. Martha says:

About how wide is the finished scarf? I want to make a baby blanket and wonder how many pattern repeats to use.

8. Thanks for sharing the pattern of this scarf. It is good to have one from this kind of pattern. This can be a good project for the holidays as well as a perfect present to your family, yourself, friends, etc. :)