We’ve been busy behind the scenes adding the finishing touches to our new website! After ten years we thought the site needed a little love and we can’t wait to show you it.
The new site will have a similar look to the Loop blog, with inspiring images and a much more streamlined design. Not only will it look gorgeous but it will be much easier to use, plus there are several new features that we think you will be rather excited about!
The new website will…
– Include a Wish List feature which will allow you to favourite items which will then be saved for you to refer to at later date. Plan your projects, compare colours and then easily add to you basket!
– Feature a ‘New In’ section. See our screen shot below to see the new homepage -you’ll have a quick look view at what’s new in the shop or events that are coming up.
– Take payment via PayPal! As well as taking card payments as before, you’ll also be able to use the convenience and security of PayPal.
– Feature Drop Down Menus, so categories like Yarns and Haberdashery can be accessed in one easy click (which means no more scrolling!)
– Be device responsive, meaning whether you are on your phone, tablet or desktop, the website layout will be remain clear and easy to use.
– Allow you to book classes online!
– Contain a new ‘In Print’ section, where all the magazines, books and stationary can be found.
Everything will be up and running in the next ten days and we hope you will love it as much as us!
We have taken every precaution possible to make sure that everything will run smoothly, but just as sometimes in life there are dropped stitches, please bear with us as the new system comes into action in case of any initial hiccups.
If for any reason you do experience any difficulties with the new site email us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Next week we’ll be giving you a guided tour and some tutorials of the new features of the site, so until then, Happy Knitting and Crocheting!