Continuing with our staff wishlists for Santa, Rebecca, who likes to bake, read, and dream of a farm filled with animals, wishes for:
- 6 skeins of Malabrigo Worsted Weight in Forest to make…
- The Old Mill Hoodie by Cecily Glowik MacDonald. (What a good idea! I think I might add this pattern to my Christmas wishlist too.)
- 2 skeins of Malabrigo Lace in (Loop favourite) Frank Ochre to make Miss Lambert’s shawl from Victorian Lace Today by Jane Sowersby.
- Rebecca, like many of us, loves the Hikaru Noguchi shawls and has asked Santa for a Snowflake and Stripe one in blue.
- Rebecca loves moose and stags so has added the Fernando Boher Deer print to her wishlist.
- She can’t have a real dog until her kittens are more grown up, so she would like the Best in Show dog knitting book to make a woolie friend.
- One Lavender filled Owl by Catherine Tough. Please.
- Retro Robot Buttons.