What Rachel Wants…
Our next Christmas wishlist is compiled by Rachel, resident test knitter and Wollmeise junkie:
- More Wollmeise! Rachel doesn’t believe in too much of a good thing!
- She would like to make Chadwick from Stephen West’s new book with some of her lovely Wollmeise collection.
- Natalie Lete Silk Scarf.
- She also loves the Natalie Lete Cat brooch. Surely that wouldn’t take up too much room in her stocking, would it Santa?
- Stag Horn Button in Olive. (See the next post for a handy to turn this into a brooch.
- Haapsula Shawl book. (This is such a popular wishlist book!)
- Twelve skeins of Peruvian Quick in Dragon to make Aidez by Cirilia Rose (this pattern is free from Berroco‘s website).